It was 1:20am. I had been holding my pee in because I didn’t want to have to get up and ruin my sweet sleep. At this point though, I could hardly lie still anymore so I got up(grudgingly), shoved the sweet sleep, and went to the bathroom.
On my way back, I was thinking to myself how I would have to induce sleep by trying to finally finish my copy of the Stephen King novel, “Salem’s lot”. That is the only Stephen King book that manages to put me to sleep whenever I pick it up. As I turned towards my mini library though, the blinking light of my phone(I had left it on a side table) caught my attention. I checked it. A wordpress notification. And not only that, but an award nomination too. A Liebster award! Oh goodie!
Bye bye Salem’s Lot and hello WordPress. And that was the end of sleep for me(happily too!).
I would like to thank the beautiful and amazing Ingrid for nominating me. I follow her blogs, HealthyINGRIDients and Curly.Spring.Blossom, and the content is wonderful. Healthy snacking(I especially loved the chocolate avocado cookies), body care tips and products… You should all check them out!
As part of accepting this award though, Ingrid has asked me to share ten items on my bucket list. So here goes:
1)Publish a book
It’s something I know I should do and I plan to someday.
2)Learn to play the guitar
The guitar is the only instrument that I connect with. I really love everything about it. It feels like my soul can play it, but not my body. So teach my body I shall.
3)Attend a Rock concert.
4)Conquer my biggest fear
Yes… roaches. So scared I am of them that a cartoon picture was all I could post. Couldn’t face the real.
5)Live through the four seasons of the year… Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.
Growing up so tropical and all, that is a must do.
6)Visit Mykonos, Greece.
It is the most beautiful place in the world to me. The white on blue, the clear blue-green water… aye, visit I must!
7)Go bungee jumping.
Very cliché I know, but still something I really want to experience.
Since I’m a lover of wine, it’s only proper that I attend wine appreciation classes and understand the finer points of everything wine.
9)Eat a Macaroon
I have been craving these even though I have no idea what they taste like. I feel like if I had one, the world would be a better place automatically!
10)Learn proper archery
I would love to be able to handle a bow an arrow with finesse. Too much Epic movie watching maybe!
And my eleven random facts:
1)I am very meticulous/neat.
2)I like to run alone(it is sort of a ritual that I enjoy and don’t like to share with people). Just me, music, and the trail.
3)Wet places make me itch.
4)Mexican food is bae!
5)I sing really good.
6)I am not very patient.
7)I like to eat my meals either reading a book or seeing a movie(on my laptop).
8)I don’t like caviar.
9)I love cranberry juice.
10)I love to bake.
11)I have a really good memory.
And here the rules for the Liebster award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 –11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
2)Eat Pray Talk
This is an eleven in one question.
*Share eleven things in/about your life that you are absolutely grateful for.
participation is purely optional!!!
Thanks again Ingrid…